Krafton rolled out Battlegrounds Mobile India beta to specific players who had pre-registered on the Google Play Store, so that means the official version of the game should roll out soon. However, when it does, it is going to be available on Android devices only. Krafton has not announced plans for iOS devices yet. But, minus smartphones, you can play this battle royale game on your Windows PC too. Read on to find out how to do it.
To play Battlegrounds Mobile India on your PC, you need to use an Android emulator since there is no authority PC form yet. These Android emulators help your laptops/PCs imitate smartphone apps and run them like you would on your Android phones. You can also use these emulators on your Mac.
In the event that you are searching for an Android emulator, here are not many that you can consider:
LDPlayer (only for Windows laptops and PCs)
– NoxPlayer (works on Windows and Mac)
– Bluestacks (works on Windows and Mac)
Before using any of these Android emulators, make sure the emulator runs Android 5.1.1 or above. You also need at least 2GB of RAM on the system to run Battlegrounds Mobile India.
How to download Battlegrounds Mobile India on your PC/laptop
1. Download the Android emulator from the proper, official website.
2. Install the emulator on your device.
3. Once you launch the emulator, look for the Google Play Store on it.
4. Log in with your Google ID.
5. Now, search for Battlegrounds Mobile India.
6. Tap on the ‘Install’ button to download the game on your PC/laptop.
7. Once it has been downloaded, launch the game to download the additional file.
8. Log in with your Twitter or Facebook ID to start playing Battlegrounds Mobile India.
- You can just download and play Battlegrounds Mobile India on your Laptop/PC once Krafton rolls out the public adaptation of the game.
- The company is adding support for more devices for Battlegrounds Mobile India, so there is a chance that the game might not work on some PCs/laptops even after using an emulator. Download Battlegrounds Mobile India without an Android emulator
- Sorry, that’s not going to happen, unfortunately. You can download PUBG on the PC/laptop though since this version was not banned in India. So if it is about just playing any version of the popular battle royale, you can play PUBG on your PC.